Still planning your trip?
The Ivorian government have instructed all airlines and customs agencies that attendees of the World Cocoa Conference may enter the country without a visa. All you require is proof of your participation which we will provide to you on receipt of your registration fee. There is still time to organise your trip to Abidjan – but not much! So book your place today!
KEYNOTE SPEAKERS INCLUDE:
Keynote address by
His Excellency Dr. Alassane Ouattara, The President of the Republic of Côte d’Ivoire
Other keynote speakers include:
- Madame Dominique Ouattara, First Lady of the Republic of Côte d’Ivoire
- His Excellency Mamadou Sangafowa Coulibaly, Minister of Agriculture of Côte d’Ivoire
- Madame Massandjé Toure-Litsé, Directeur Général, Conseil du Café – Cacao
- Barry Parkin, Global Procurement and Sustainability Head, Mars
- Tim Cofer, President of Europe, Mondeléz International
- Gerry Manley, Chairman of the Board, FCC Managing Director Cocoa, Olam International
- Jos de Loor, President, Cargill Cocoa & Chocolate
- Steven Retzlaff President Global Sourcing & Cocoa Barry Callebaut
- Tristan Borne, Cocoa and Chocolate Managing Director, Groupe CEMOI
- Thierry Tanoh, Chief Executive Officer, Ecobank Group
- Jean-Louis Ekra, President, Afreximbank
Promoting a global agenda for the cocoa industry – improving productivity, meeting demand and ensuring sustainable development
Reasons to attend:
- Be part of the industry defining cocoa event and help decide the agenda for the future of the cocoa industry
- Meet leaders from across the cocoa value chain and do business with the people that really matter
- Examine key global trade dynamics: hear from key producers, users and traders and develop your business plan
- Assess ways of improving productivity through boosting yields, better quality cocoa and increasing sustainable development
- Meet the challenges facing the cocoa industry head – benefit from the highest concentration of leaders and knowledge ever brought together in one place
Who Should Attend?
The World Cocoa Conference is designed for anyone with a stake in the industry. Covering the entire value chain from farmer to chocolate producer and every step in between, the World Cocoa Conference the event to attend if you are involved in the cocoa industry.
You will meet C-level executives, leading policy makers, traders, financiers and analysts from across the industry.
If you’re involved in cocoa, why would you go anywhere else?
Companies already registered for the World Cocoa Conference:
ADM International , Switzerland
Armajaro Trading Ltd, United Kingdom
Barry Callebaut AG, Switzerland
Bnp Paribas SA, Switzerland
CEMOI, Ivory Coast
Fairtrade International, Germany
Ghana Cocoa Board, Ghana
Kraft Foods, Switzerland
Olam Europe Ltd, United Kingdom
Rabobank International, Netherlands
RAINFOREST ALLIANCE, USA
Societe Generale, France
UTZ Certified, Netherlands